About Becton Dickinson and Company
Electronics, Health Care, Manufacturing
No job listings match your search criteria.
Pay & Benefits
What's the most unique benefit or perk?
Based on 12 responsesReport
- of employees say healthcare coverage is good or excellent.12 responses
- of employees say retirement benefits are good or excellent.12 responses
- of employees say the family leave policy is good or excellent.12 responses
- of employees say paid time off/vacation days are good or excellent.12 responses
- of employees believe their work helps make the world a better place.12 responses
- of employees say it's easy to work remotely.12 responses
- of employees say schedules are predictable.12 responses
- of employees say taking vacation is encouraged.12 responses
- of employees say the workplace is parent friendly.12 responses
- of employees are happy to work here.12 responses
- of employees say coworkers socialize.12 responses
- of employees think their coworkers are smart.12 responses
- of employees like their coworkers.12 responses
- of employees say the ratio of men to women is about 50/50.12 responses
- of employees say the company has average diversity.12 responses
- of employees say the employees are diverse in age.12 responses
Becton Dickinson and Company Reviews
Great place to work, hours are long, but you are well compensated for your time. There are many different work schedules to choose from also and I do not see this place going anywhere anytime soon, all I see is growth in the future!
BD is a great company to work for, with great people! I highly encourage anyone interested in the medical field to look up open positions.
BD is an amazing company! I worked at BD for approximately 7 years and I impressed by the amount of care the management staff puts into their employees. I am definitely lucky to be part of this organization.