No job listings match your search criteria.
Pay & Benefits
- of employees say healthcare coverage is good or excellent.23 responses
- of employees say retirement benefits are good or excellent.23 responses
- of employees say the family leave policy is good or excellent.23 responses
- of employees say paid time off/vacation days are good or excellent.23 responses
- of employees believe their work helps make the world a better place.23 responses
- of employees say it's easy to work remotely.23 responses
- of employees say schedules are predictable.23 responses
- of employees say taking vacation is encouraged.23 responses
- of employees say the workplace is parent friendly.23 responses
- of employees are happy to work here.23 responses
- of employees say coworkers socialize.23 responses
- of employees think their coworkers are smart.23 responses
- of employees like their coworkers.23 responses
- of employees say the ratio of men to women is about 50/50.23 responses
- of employees say the company is very diverse.23 responses
- of employees say the employees are diverse in age.23 responses
Honestly a company that cares about its employees. The potential to grow is a great incentive and management encourages your success. Changes to policies and procedures are relayed to you in a timely manner so you never feel left in the dark. Your opinion is welcomed, showing you they care, especially when you see changes related to your concerns. Can definitely see myself retiring here!
I have been apart of this company going on five years and it has been a great experience thus far. I love the this company's mission and values are a direct reflection of my own. I love the flexibility and the understanding of that comes from senior management regarding life issues. Not to mention, 401K matches, On-Site Clinics, and a brand new Fitness facility, working for this company definitely has it's perks. What I enjoy the most is how BB&T is so active in the community and believes in giving back!
Very good benefits offered to employees. Great vacation. Life force wellness program offers deep discounts on health insurance. I don’t feel like the opportunities for advancement are as prevalent here as they could be and sometimes the work-life balance isn’t as good either. Overall not a bad place to work. Could be better, but then again, would company couldn’t be?