About Bass Pro Shop
No job listings match your search criteria.
Pay & Benefits
- of employees say healthcare coverage is good or excellent.16 responses
- of employees say retirement benefits are good or excellent.16 responses
- of employees say the family leave policy is good or excellent.16 responses
- of employees say paid time off/vacation days are good or excellent.16 responses
- of employees believe their work helps make the world a better place.16 responses
- of employees say it's easy to work remotely.16 responses
- of employees say schedules are predictable.16 responses
- of employees say taking vacation is encouraged.16 responses
- of employees say the workplace is parent friendly.16 responses
- of employees are happy to work here.16 responses
- of employees say coworkers socialize.16 responses
- of employees think their coworkers are smart.16 responses
- of employees like their coworkers.16 responses
- of employees say the ratio of men to women is about 50/50.16 responses
- of employees say the company has average diversity.16 responses
- of employees say the employees are diverse in age.16 responses
Bass Pro Shop Reviews
The employees here are very knowledgeable in their departments; which makes it easy for the customer to get the information and help they need and have a good overall experience. We put on many free seminars, giveaways, and classes which adds to a great experience. It is like a Disneyland not only for kids, but adults as well!
Bass Pro Shops is the most amazing place to work! The work environment is so friendly, and everyone acts as one big family. While working at Bass Pro I have been inspired to follow my dreams and pursue higher education. I have an amazing support system at work and couldn't wish for a better job . I hope to become a Bass Pro store manager some day.
I started at the Orlando store as a cashier in my freshman year in college. I was always given accommodation for my school schedule and the team that I worked with quickly changed from coworkers to friends. After working there for about 4 years, I transferred to the Palm Bay location after graduating college. Every store is different in its own way, but I feel that no matter what location I go to, Bass Pro is my family.