About Banyan Treatment Center
No job listings match your search criteria.
Pay & Benefits
- of employees say healthcare coverage is good or excellent.5 responses
- of employees say retirement benefits are good or excellent.5 responses
- of employees say the family leave policy is good or excellent.5 responses
- of employees say paid time off/vacation days are good or excellent.5 responses
- of employees believe their work helps make the world a better place.5 responses
- of employees say it's easy to work remotely.5 responses
- of employees say schedules are predictable.5 responses
- of employees say taking vacation is encouraged.5 responses
- of employees say the workplace is parent friendly.5 responses
- of employees are happy to work here.5 responses
- of employees say coworkers socialize.5 responses
- of employees think their coworkers are smart.5 responses
- of employees like their coworkers.5 responses
- of employees say the ratio of men to women is about 50/50.5 responses
- of employees say the company is somewhat diverse.5 responses
- of employees say the employees are diverse in age.5 responses
Banyan Treatment Center Reviews
Amazing team, compassionate and professional! I worked on the admissions team and as a case manager on the clinical team. I also completed my Bachelor internship with this company. It was a very upbeat work environment. This company is going places!
I feel safe in my position here and management is very supportive, especially with my learning curve being a little slower than some people. Pay is reasonable and I got health insurance. It's definitely not a forever place for me but I'm happy here.
I enjoy the constant learning and opportunity for growth within the company. We have a great staff that are dedicated to helping each other and working as a team to better serve our patients. Great management as well which always helps.