About Banner Health
No job listings match your search criteria.
Pay & Benefits
What's the most unique benefit or perk?
Based on 46 responsesReport
- of employees say healthcare coverage is good or excellent.46 responses
- of employees say retirement benefits are good or excellent.46 responses
- of employees say the family leave policy is good or excellent.46 responses
- of employees say paid time off/vacation days are good or excellent.46 responses
- of employees believe their work helps make the world a better place.46 responses
- of employees say it's easy to work remotely.46 responses
- of employees say schedules are predictable.46 responses
- of employees say taking vacation is encouraged.46 responses
- of employees say the workplace is parent friendly.46 responses
- of employees are happy to work here.46 responses
- of employees say coworkers socialize.46 responses
- of employees think their coworkers are smart.46 responses
- of employees like their coworkers.46 responses
- of employees say the company is mostly women.46 responses
- of employees say the company is very diverse.46 responses
- of employees say the employees are diverse in age.46 responses
Banner Health Reviews
I am a CNA who works for Banner Staffing Services in Greeley Colorado, I pick up most of my shifts at North Colorado Medical Center. As a seasoned CNA who has worked for multiple companies, I must say this is by far the best job I have ever had. The compensation is fantastic, full benefits are offered at part time employment, they have a free gym on site for the staff, and the cafeteria is open until 3 am. I love this job, although it is fast paced, management makes every effort to keep patient/caregiver ratios safe and manageable.
Working at Banner health has been a great overall experience. The opportunities and experiences I have gained with Banner Health has been amazing. Working as a team to help others and provide quality health care with my coworkers has been a humbling and amazing journey, and It has made me want to excel and gain more experience in the health care field as a Registered Nurse. With Banner Health there are many possibilities and career options. My experience with the company has been a great one and I'm happy with the time I have been here and hope I continue to progress with the company.
It was a great place to work. I enjoyed the interaction I was able to have with both co-workers and on-site physicians. However, there does need to be some improvement with management. There was several instances where management played favoritism.