About Bank of the West
No job listings match your search criteria.
Pay & Benefits
- of employees say healthcare coverage is good or excellent.6 responses
- of employees say retirement benefits are good or excellent.6 responses
- of employees say the family leave policy is good or excellent.6 responses
- of employees say paid time off/vacation days are good or excellent.6 responses
- of employees believe their work helps make the world a better place.6 responses
- of employees say it's easy to work remotely.6 responses
- of employees say schedules are predictable.6 responses
- of employees say taking vacation is encouraged.6 responses
- of employees say the workplace is parent friendly.6 responses
- of employees are happy to work here.6 responses
- of employees say coworkers socialize.6 responses
- of employees think their coworkers are smart.6 responses
- of employees like their coworkers.6 responses
- of employees say the ratio of men to women is about 50/50.6 responses
- of employees say the company has average diversity.6 responses
- of employees say the employees are diverse in age.6 responses
Bank of the West Reviews
I Like my position here at Bank of the West, they could be better with technological advancements, but there is plenty of opportunity here with the new Tempe location, and they are hiring like crazy so its nice to see the growth. The benefits are more on the expensive side is the pay is okay. Management can be flexible with hours and there is work life balance depending on the job you have.
This job has changed the way I see the world and school. School used to be just learn this and learn that; however, with this job, I realized that what I am learning is important. It has an impact on what I am doing in the bank. I love working here.
Technology is the greatest challenge for this company. Sales culture is not strong but there is also an emphasis on family life balance.