About Bank of the West
No job listings match your search criteria.
Pay & Benefits
What's the most unique benefit or perk?
Based on 10 responsesReport
- of employees say healthcare coverage is good or excellent.10 responses
- of employees say retirement benefits are good or excellent.10 responses
- of employees say the family leave policy is good or excellent.10 responses
- of employees say paid time off/vacation days are good or excellent.10 responses
- of employees believe their work helps make the world a better place.10 responses
- of employees say it's easy to work remotely.10 responses
- of employees say schedules are predictable.10 responses
- of employees say taking vacation is encouraged.10 responses
- of employees say the workplace is parent friendly.10 responses
What one word or phrase best describes the culture?
Based on 10 responsesReport
- of employees are happy to work here.10 responses
- of employees say coworkers socialize.10 responses
- of employees think their coworkers are smart.10 responses
- of employees like their coworkers.10 responses
- of employees say the ratio of men to women is about 50/50.10 responses
- of employees say the company is very diverse.10 responses
- of employees say the employees are diverse in age.10 responses
About the Area
- Crime & SafetyC
Median Household Income
Median Home Value
Bank of the West Reviews
I am beyond grateful to be working at Bank of the West. I recently started the year as a new employee, coming from another big financial institution, where I didn’t feel valued as an employee or a person. From the moment I walked into Bank of the West I felt the difference in environment. People are actually happy here, and not only happy, but they are thriving at their career. So far it has been rewarding and has really opened doors for me to be able to work with likeminded, strong and hard working individuals, whom appreciate the diverse environment, who value female entrepreneurs and who most importantly, respect each other. BOTW really drive female executives and embraces equality. They offer resource groups for various communities and also offer professional and personal development assistance. That in itself is a rarity for today’s “corporate American” company, nonetheless a financial institution.
I have been working for Bank of the West for one year and a half. So far my experience has been ver pleasant as the manager and supervisor are very understanding and flexible. The hours are great and flexible, especially when it comes to employees that are students. The pay is decent and I believe that it could be better, but other than that everyone in my branch gets along, we all work together to give the customers the best service and it can be fun.
I started with Bank of the West 6 years ago and it has been a life changing experience. The company really cares about the employees. I started as a teller and was able to grow with the company and become an assistant branch manager. The position presents challenges for me every day but that make the job all the more rewarding. I value the relationships I am able to build with my staff and customers.