About Bank of America
No job listings match your search criteria.
Pay & Benefits
What's the most unique benefit or perk?
Based on 124 responsesReport
- of employees say healthcare coverage is good or excellent.124 responses
- of employees say retirement benefits are good or excellent.124 responses
- of employees say the family leave policy is good or excellent.124 responses
- of employees say paid time off/vacation days are good or excellent.124 responses
- of employees believe their work helps make the world a better place.124 responses
- of employees say it's easy to work remotely.124 responses
- of employees say schedules are predictable.124 responses
- of employees say taking vacation is encouraged.124 responses
- of employees say the workplace is parent friendly.124 responses
What one word or phrase best describes the culture?
Based on 124 responsesReport
- of employees are happy to work here.124 responses
- of employees say coworkers socialize.124 responses
- of employees think their coworkers are smart.124 responses
- of employees like their coworkers.124 responses
- of employees say the ratio of men to women is about 50/50.124 responses
- of employees say the company is very diverse.124 responses
- of employees say the employees are diverse in age.124 responses
Bank of America Reviews
In the five and a half years I have been working with Bank of America, specializing in Small Business Banking, I have had the pleasure of taking advantage of many opportunities. I truly admire how hard work as well as dedication never go unnoticed. Particularly in my case, such characteristics have granted me the chance to travel abroad, training and upskilling more of my incumbents. In addition, I have been leveraged for numerous coaching opportunities and my opinion has always been valued when our leadership is ever in need of hands on experience to culminate new business strategies. Aside from giving employees the opportunity to stand out within their skillsets, the benefits provided to employees are beyond that of being exceptional. Of course bearing in mind that for every yin, there is a yang as there are some improvements that could thoroughly prove advantageous to productivity, however none the less the company still invests into their employees consistently.
Bank of America is a great place to work! The "One Team" motto is more than just words it's a true vision that is evident in every area of the company. Every day my fellow associates and I work together to provide the best for our customers and the shareholders. Bank of America is committed to helping and giving back to the community and taking care of the environment. Bank of America is a very special place to work and the company really takes care of its employees better than any other company I have ever worked for. I love working for Bank of America and it will continue to be a globally recognized name of greatness fore many years to come!
Working for Bank of America provides numerous opportunities to prosper and grow in. Bank of America's top goal is to provide customer satisfaction. One of the great things of working for this corporation is that they emphasize in employee growth, everyone tries to help and works as a team. Your success is everyone's success!