About Ballad Health - Johnson City Medical Center
No job listings match your search criteria.
Pay & Benefits
What's the most unique benefit or perk?
Based on 7 responsesReport
- of employees say healthcare coverage is good or excellent.7 responses
- of employees say retirement benefits are good or excellent.7 responses
- of employees say the family leave policy is good or excellent.7 responses
- of employees say paid time off/vacation days are good or excellent.7 responses
- of employees believe their work helps make the world a better place.7 responses
- of employees say it's easy to work remotely.7 responses
- of employees say schedules are predictable.7 responses
- of employees say taking vacation is encouraged.7 responses
- of employees say the workplace is parent friendly.7 responses
- of employees are happy to work here.7 responses
- of employees say coworkers socialize.7 responses
- of employees think their coworkers are smart.7 responses
- of employees like their coworkers.7 responses
- of employees say the ratio of men to women is about 50/50.7 responses
- of employees say the company is somewhat diverse.7 responses
- of employees say the employees are diverse in age.7 responses
Ballad Health - Johnson City Medical Center Reviews
Overall, I am satisfied with my position as a nursing assistant at Johnson City Medical Center. While the hours are long and the work is difficult, this opportunity is preparing me to serve as a better nurse once I complete my undergraduate degree. The management (particularly my manager) is beyond helpful, respectable, and willing to work with my academic schedule.
The transition has been awkward and not a lot to dispel rumors. Been good to remove competition, but still there between major hospitals. Would like more transparency with rumors and plans of actions.
I work at Corporate in IT and recently started my new position. I love learning Epic and look forward to all the new possibilities to come!