About Aveanna Healthcare
No job listings match your search criteria.
Pay & Benefits
- of employees say healthcare coverage is good or excellent.15 responses
- of employees say retirement benefits are good or excellent.15 responses
- of employees say the family leave policy is good or excellent.15 responses
- of employees say paid time off/vacation days are good or excellent.15 responses
- of employees believe their work helps make the world a better place.15 responses
- of employees say it's easy to work remotely.15 responses
- of employees say schedules are predictable.15 responses
- of employees say taking vacation is encouraged.15 responses
- of employees say the workplace is parent friendly.15 responses
- of employees are happy to work here.15 responses
- of employees say coworkers socialize.15 responses
- of employees think their coworkers are smart.15 responses
- of employees like their coworkers.15 responses
- of employees say the company is mostly women.15 responses
- of employees say the company is somewhat diverse.15 responses
- of employees say the employees are diverse in age.15 responses
Aveanna Healthcare Reviews
Orientation doesn't match with field work. I haven't been paid on time since I've started with the company. It took 3 months for a sanction screening although I have a clean record. I enjoy my client, the few people in the office that have helped me with payroll complications and the pay an hour tops other healthcare companies in Erie, Pennsylvania . I hope that cooperate fixes these issues soon because people like me do work very hard in the field to pay bills and attend college.
In the billing department, they are opportunities for growth. Management is engaged and ready to assist new employees. The companies leadership is looking to continue to expand the company so they are plenty of opportunities to grow within the company. Also, the overall culture is enjoyable however, performance is measured and work goals must be met.
As a field nurse, pay isn't great, no raises offered, health benefits are offered but at the employees expense. Company pays 0% for employees health benefits. 401k offered but not appealing. No PTO for most field nurses. No sick time. No pension. Tuition assistance is offered. That is about the only good thing.