About Autism Spectrum Therapies
No job listings match your search criteria.
Pay & Benefits
- of employees say healthcare coverage is good or excellent.11 responses
- of employees say retirement benefits are good or excellent.11 responses
- of employees say the family leave policy is good or excellent.11 responses
- of employees say paid time off/vacation days are good or excellent.11 responses
- of employees believe their work helps make the world a better place.11 responses
- of employees say it's easy to work remotely.11 responses
- of employees say schedules are predictable.11 responses
- of employees say taking vacation is encouraged.11 responses
- of employees say the workplace is parent friendly.11 responses
- of employees are happy to work here.11 responses
- of employees say coworkers socialize.11 responses
- of employees think their coworkers are smart.11 responses
- of employees like their coworkers.11 responses
- of employees say the company is mostly women.11 responses
- of employees say the company is very diverse.11 responses
- of employees say the employees are diverse in age.11 responses
Autism Spectrum Therapies Reviews
I have been with AST for a few months now and it has been an amazing experience. I had extensive training and was very prepared when I started working with my own clients! All supervisors are very supportive throughout the whole process. The company also offers to give us extra hours through makeup sessions, covering other cases, and at the learning center on the weekends. I absolutely adore my coworkers, supervisors, and the company I work for!
This job is very rewarding! Seeing your client make progress is by far the best part about this job. However, there are many more reasons why I gave it such a poor rating. First of all, the hours are not consistent you're working with children who have special needs and are very often going to the doctor. In which therefore results in cancellations for your session. Parent cancel last min etc.
This is a great company for entry-level Behavior Technicians as the provide all training needed to get started. Your day will be filled with driving to and from clients homes and providing Behavior Therapy while there. Session times very from 1.5 hours to 4 hours long. You will be given a case load within a 30 mile radius from your home. They pay drive time and mileage in between clients as well as an hourly rate for Direct intervention. They will also compensate for same day cancellations from clients. You are working alone the majority of the time with supervision every few weeks for each client.