About Aurora Health Care - Aurora Medical Center in Kenosha
No job listings match your search criteria.
Pay & Benefits
- of employees say healthcare coverage is good or excellent.6 responses
- of employees say retirement benefits are good or excellent.6 responses
- of employees say the family leave policy is good or excellent.6 responses
- of employees say paid time off/vacation days are good or excellent.6 responses
- of employees believe their work helps make the world a better place.6 responses
- of employees say it's easy to work remotely.6 responses
- of employees say schedules are predictable.6 responses
- of employees say taking vacation is encouraged.6 responses
- of employees say the workplace is parent friendly.6 responses
- of employees are happy to work here.6 responses
- of employees say coworkers socialize.6 responses
- of employees think their coworkers are smart.6 responses
- of employees like their coworkers.6 responses
Aurora Health Care - Aurora Medical Center in Kenosha Reviews
It has it's benefits. Depends on the location and the department you work in. Very team oriented environment. I love the people are work with, they're very supportive. Aurora pays well, however, make it challenging for you to advance within the company.
I love that they work with your school schedule. My peers care about helping eachother get the job done, so it isn’t as stressful as other places.
very welcoming atmosphere. Great people, they really care for your well being and want the best for you.