About Auntie Anne's
Food & Beverage
No job listings match your search criteria.
Pay & Benefits
- of employees say healthcare coverage is good or excellent.15 responses
- of employees say retirement benefits are good or excellent.15 responses
- of employees say the family leave policy is good or excellent.15 responses
- of employees say paid time off/vacation days are good or excellent.15 responses
- of employees believe their work helps make the world a better place.15 responses
- of employees say it's easy to work remotely.15 responses
- of employees say schedules are predictable.15 responses
- of employees say taking vacation is encouraged.15 responses
- of employees say the workplace is parent friendly.15 responses
- of employees are happy to work here.15 responses
- of employees say coworkers socialize.15 responses
- of employees think their coworkers are smart.15 responses
- of employees like their coworkers.15 responses
- of employees say the ratio of men to women is about 50/50.15 responses
- of employees say the company has average diversity.15 responses
- of employees say the employees are mostly young in age.15 responses
Auntie Anne's Reviews
It's an overall wonderful company to work for! I love all of my employees and all of the people that I get to meet while working here. I have learned so much and hope to one day own my own Auntie Annes franchise
Working here as a high schooler or college kid is great. Since each store is independentally owned, I can't speak for all the stores, but the one I work at personally is very flexible with your hours, knowing that all the workers are in school. It can get frusterating with customers and disagreements amongst one another, but all in all it's a good job.
Auntie Anne's worked around my school schedule very well. What made me want to quit was that my friend was hired getting paid more than me after I had been working there over a year. I just didn't think that was very fair. There was also one shift leader that was very rude to everyone. But, other than those 2 things working there was pretty good. It was a decent first job and not too difficult. The hours were pretty good too.