About ATI Physical Therapy
No job listings match your search criteria.
Pay & Benefits
- of employees say healthcare coverage is good or excellent.17 responses
- of employees say retirement benefits are good or excellent.17 responses
- of employees say the family leave policy is good or excellent.17 responses
- of employees say paid time off/vacation days are good or excellent.17 responses
- of employees believe their work helps make the world a better place.17 responses
- of employees say it's easy to work remotely.17 responses
- of employees say schedules are predictable.17 responses
- of employees say taking vacation is encouraged.17 responses
- of employees say the workplace is parent friendly.17 responses
- of employees are happy to work here.17 responses
- of employees say coworkers socialize.17 responses
- of employees think their coworkers are smart.17 responses
- of employees like their coworkers.17 responses
- of employees say the ratio of men to women is about 50/50.17 responses
- of employees say the company is very diverse.17 responses
- of employees say the employees are diverse in age.17 responses
ATI Physical Therapy Reviews
An excellent place to work! Although I didn't get paid very much, I chose to stay at ATI because I really enjoyed the work environment and my coworkers! Since I'm back in school, I would definitely consider working there again, but in a different job position.
I work with patients and professional therapists on rehabilitation from injuries, chronic disorders, illness, etc. The experience I got out of it is nothing other than a privileged-given opportunity. Being in the physical therapy field as a physical therapy technician helped paved my path to get to what I've always dreamed of for my career, a physical therapist. Because of the ATI physical therapy company, I got accepted into physical therapy school. They will forever be in my debt.
I currently work as a Patient Service Specialist. I like the support that Ive received. If I have a question my boss is one email, text or phone call away. Upon hire they give you a bing binder with instructions on how to do certain tasks that’s required of this position. If you don’t have your binder handy you can easily access this information online. What I would like to see change is the amount of emails being sent from corporate.