About AT&T Mobility
No job listings match your search criteria.
Pay & Benefits
- of employees say healthcare coverage is good or excellent.24 responses
- of employees say retirement benefits are good or excellent.24 responses
- of employees say the family leave policy is good or excellent.24 responses
- of employees say paid time off/vacation days are good or excellent.24 responses
- of employees believe their work helps make the world a better place.24 responses
- of employees say it's easy to work remotely.24 responses
- of employees say schedules are predictable.24 responses
- of employees say taking vacation is encouraged.24 responses
- of employees say the workplace is parent friendly.24 responses
- of employees are happy to work here.24 responses
- of employees say coworkers socialize.24 responses
- of employees think their coworkers are smart.24 responses
- of employees like their coworkers.24 responses
- of employees say the ratio of men to women is about 50/50.24 responses
- of employees say the company is very diverse.24 responses
- of employees say the employees are diverse in age.24 responses
AT&T Mobility Reviews
I’ve been with the company over 6 years. There is plenty of opportunities to grow. The growth of the company gives employees different options. Awesome benefits, great pay, tuition reimbursement and more!
I have worked at At&T mobility in Joplin, Mo for 5 years. This job has been wonderful to me. They work with my school schedule and I have the ability to take online classes when I can't make it to physical classes and utlilize my systems at work for homework. My managers have been wonderful and very understanding and supportive of my goals to go to school and continue my education. There are a lot of sales incentives and bonus opportunities here. I highly recommend this as a place to work. It requires patience and the ability to adjust to each customer on the phone. You have to have and develop people and communication skills. The tone of your voice says it all since facial expressions obviously aren't applicable.
The people you work with directly greatly effect your work experience. Sales quotas would increase along with the pressure to exceed them. We worked in a very competitive field and AT&T maybe the most aggressive. Although the company would pride themselves in offering support and advancement opportunities, it seemed very difficult to reach the right department or person to help.