No job listings match your search criteria.
Pay & Benefits
What's the most unique benefit or perk?
Based on 70 responsesReport
- of employees say healthcare coverage is good or excellent.70 responses
- of employees say retirement benefits are good or excellent.70 responses
- of employees say the family leave policy is good or excellent.70 responses
- of employees say paid time off/vacation days are good or excellent.70 responses
- of employees believe their work helps make the world a better place.70 responses
- of employees say it's easy to work remotely.70 responses
- of employees say schedules are predictable.70 responses
- of employees say taking vacation is encouraged.70 responses
- of employees say the workplace is parent friendly.70 responses
- of employees are happy to work here.70 responses
- of employees say coworkers socialize.70 responses
- of employees think their coworkers are smart.70 responses
- of employees like their coworkers.70 responses
- of employees say the ratio of men to women is about 50/50.70 responses
- of employees say the company is very diverse.70 responses
- of employees say the employees are diverse in age.70 responses
Some good, some bad. Parts of the company are innovative, parts are not. Opportunities for promotion are generally limited. Flexible with work locations and sometimes remote work. This has been changing recently. Executives have pursued a strategy which is different from company's original purpose, and it remains to be seen whether this will pan out. In the short term, it has put a real squeeze on budget and operations. Legacy business and operations are being reengineered or discontinued to require less employees. A questionable marketing strategy is being pursued in the wireless market. There is a lot of investment upcoming with the deployment of 5G.
Would love to be compensated more without having to sell a DirectTV to get a huge bonus! Was called in to cover shifts way to often. Vacation time expired and the whole district was not notified which led to us losing hours we had worked the whole year and saved up. Was let go from my job after having to be hospitalized for 3 weeks. Even though I weas able to work upon leaving the hospital. I was the best employee at the store in terms of sales and getting multiple 5 star google reviews with them mentioning my name. Besides that I really enjoyed the job.
I love AT&T. I have my phones with them, i have internet and cable with them. They're just overall a great company and i wouldn't feel good with any other carrier. I wouldn't change anything about AT&T. Maybe if they could lower they're prices...that'd be great!