No job listings match your search criteria.
Pay & Benefits
What's the most unique benefit or perk?
Based on 20 responsesReport
- of employees say healthcare coverage is good or excellent.20 responses
- of employees say retirement benefits are good or excellent.20 responses
- of employees say the family leave policy is good or excellent.20 responses
- of employees say paid time off/vacation days are good or excellent.20 responses
- of employees believe their work helps make the world a better place.20 responses
- of employees say it's easy to work remotely.20 responses
- of employees say schedules are predictable.20 responses
- of employees say taking vacation is encouraged.20 responses
- of employees say the workplace is parent friendly.20 responses
- of employees are happy to work here.20 responses
- of employees say coworkers socialize.20 responses
- of employees think their coworkers are smart.20 responses
- of employees like their coworkers.20 responses
- of employees say the ratio of men to women is about 50/50.20 responses
- of employees say the company is very diverse.20 responses
- of employees say the employees are diverse in age.20 responses
This company is not the best to work for but it's definitely not the worst to work for. There is constant change, being the industry it's in things are always changing. However that is not always bad, it's good in the way that you can always get a new schedule, if the current one doesn't work for you or move just a day around to accommodate something that just popped up. On the other hand that also includes management changes, constantly. I have been with the company a little over 2 years and have had 7 different supervisors, which DOES NOT work for me. All in all the pay is great, the benefits are wonderful, even the environment is great and supportive. If you can handle constant management and team changes and the type of phone calls it's a great place to work!
The atmosphere of the company is phenomenal! I really enjoy how everyone is so positive. Also, the supervisors make themselves available whenever you need any assistance with anything. The company also makes it easy to even reach out by making themselves through the HR hotline for any type of assistance or mental therapy with any life situation. It’s just an overall great company to be apart.
this is a great company that provides many opportunities for growth and development. At this company there really is a spot for everyone. Work at home, call center, field operations, supervisory roles. There's so much that can be accomplished. Personally the company has helped me with paying my school due to their very generous salary. The type of work we do is fast-paced and always different. ALways room for learning