No job listings match your search criteria.
Pay & Benefits
What's the most unique benefit or perk?
Based on 19 responsesReport
- of employees say healthcare coverage is good or excellent.19 responses
- of employees say retirement benefits are good or excellent.19 responses
- of employees say the family leave policy is good or excellent.19 responses
- of employees say paid time off/vacation days are good or excellent.19 responses
- of employees believe their work helps make the world a better place.19 responses
- of employees say it's easy to work remotely.19 responses
- of employees say schedules are predictable.19 responses
- of employees say taking vacation is encouraged.19 responses
- of employees say the workplace is parent friendly.19 responses
- of employees are happy to work here.19 responses
- of employees say coworkers socialize.19 responses
- of employees think their coworkers are smart.19 responses
- of employees like their coworkers.19 responses
- of employees say the company is mostly women.19 responses
- of employees say the company has average diversity.19 responses
- of employees say the employees are diverse in age.19 responses
Ascension recently took over the hospital I am at, and you can tell they are all about the patients! Ascension is the owner of multiple hospitals in the US and our hospital in Indianapolis, IN is one of the biggest. They are implementing new rules and guidelines for the safety of our patients.
Love my co-workers, but management in the public health field is very lacking. We feel like no one cares about us! This may be because there are so many nurses available, but it still leads to a poorly managed field.
I started working at Ascension Providence Rochester in Rochester, MI while it was still only Crittenton Hospital, and I have seen it go through a lot of changes since it became an Ascension hospital over a year ago. I have really appreciated a lot of the changes that Ascension has made, especially because they have accommodated employees that had already been working there by allowing us to keep some of the holiday and unit traditions that we previously had. However, I do think that some staffing standards should be changed to allow for better patient care.