About Ascension Health
No job listings match your search criteria.
Pay & Benefits
- of employees say healthcare coverage is good or excellent.20 responses
- of employees say retirement benefits are good or excellent.20 responses
- of employees say the family leave policy is good or excellent.20 responses
- of employees say paid time off/vacation days are good or excellent.20 responses
- of employees believe their work helps make the world a better place.20 responses
- of employees say it's easy to work remotely.20 responses
- of employees say schedules are predictable.20 responses
- of employees say taking vacation is encouraged.20 responses
- of employees say the workplace is parent friendly.20 responses
- of employees are happy to work here.20 responses
- of employees say coworkers socialize.20 responses
- of employees think their coworkers are smart.20 responses
- of employees like their coworkers.20 responses
- of employees say the company is mostly women.20 responses
- of employees say the company has average diversity.20 responses
- of employees say the employees are diverse in age.20 responses
Ascension Health Reviews
I took a job at Ascension to gain nursing experience in a field of interest. I've received great training on my unit and have experienced many things to help me towards my bigger picture and overall career goals. However, lower census and the fluctuation in census has caused me to lose a lot of hours at work which has caused a little bit of a financial strain on the home front. I am optimistic that this will turn around soon!
I am fortunate to have a job in this institution. I have only been an employee with this company for 3 years because Ascension Health purchased several hospitals in the area from the Wheaton Franciscan Sisters. I have been employed at the same location for 21 years. There have been many changes over the 3 years, mostly in middle management and subcontracting services. Our department, specifically, has endured some of these changes. I feel secure in my job, am fulfilled with serving the community with my skills and hope to be an employee there until I am able to retire.
Working in healthcare is very challenging, many of the clients we have are on medicare and need additional financial assistance. The Management team tries to find unique ways to combat the overall health care for the clients in the community. The hospital is located in a multi-mixed location in the Nations capitol, the hospital started our 150 years ago, by the Daughter's of Charity, the mission based and catholic environment has provided the associates with the faith based environment.