About Army and Air Force Exchange Service
No job listings match your search criteria.
Pay & Benefits
What's the most unique benefit or perk?
Based on 21 responsesReport
- of employees say healthcare coverage is good or excellent.21 responses
- of employees say retirement benefits are good or excellent.21 responses
- of employees say the family leave policy is good or excellent.21 responses
- of employees say paid time off/vacation days are good or excellent.21 responses
- of employees believe their work helps make the world a better place.21 responses
- of employees say it's easy to work remotely.21 responses
- of employees say schedules are predictable.21 responses
- of employees say taking vacation is encouraged.21 responses
- of employees say the workplace is parent friendly.21 responses
- of employees are happy to work here.21 responses
- of employees say coworkers socialize.21 responses
- of employees think their coworkers are smart.21 responses
- of employees like their coworkers.21 responses
- of employees say the ratio of men to women is about 50/50.21 responses
- of employees say the company is very diverse.21 responses
- of employees say the employees are diverse in age.21 responses
About the Area
- Crime & SafetyB-
Median Household Income
Median Home Value
Army and Air Force Exchange Service Reviews
I loved working for AAFES for the past 6 years. I was able to start at the bottom and work my way into management! Pay, opportunities for growth, stability, and benefits are all great! There are so many locations and you can always work with HR to transfer when you move! Work/Life balance and the old school mentality and structure can at times be disheartening, but if you can look past that - it's great!
I very much enjoyed my time there at the Waco, TX distribution center and it gave me knowledge and insight into the distribution side of logistics and supply chain!
Most senior executive are former military and the environment can be very oppressive and alienating to those who aren’t. The retirement benefits are among the top rated benefits available so if you can make it to retirement, you’re well compensated. When I first began working here I asked one of my coworkers, “how many people work here?” And his response was, “about half of them.” That’s fairly accurate.