No job listings match your search criteria.
Pay & Benefits
What's the most unique benefit or perk?
Based on 123 responsesReport
- of employees say healthcare coverage is good or excellent.123 responses
- of employees say retirement benefits are good or excellent.123 responses
- of employees say the family leave policy is good or excellent.123 responses
- of employees say paid time off/vacation days are good or excellent.123 responses
- of employees believe their work helps make the world a better place.123 responses
- of employees say it's easy to work remotely.123 responses
- of employees say schedules are predictable.123 responses
- of employees say taking vacation is encouraged.123 responses
- of employees say the workplace is parent friendly.123 responses
- of employees are happy to work here.123 responses
- of employees say coworkers socialize.123 responses
- of employees think their coworkers are smart.123 responses
- of employees like their coworkers.123 responses
- of employees say the ratio of men to women is about 50/50.123 responses
- of employees say the company is very diverse.123 responses
- of employees say the employees are diverse in age.123 responses
Apple is a great place to work! I am a student and part-time employee, balance between school and work can get difficult at times, but management understands my priorities and are willing to accommodate MY needs. Another amazing thing about working here are the benefits, all benefits are available for part-timers! This was not always the case, but I am so thankful that it is now. The environment of any Apple store is upbeat and friendly, everyone works together towards a common goal. The employees are incredible. Every individual is unique and creative in their own way. They each add a little bit of spice, coming together as one is easy because we are all open-minded. Everyone keeps the energy alive with events and opportunities to grow within the company. The company truly cares for their employees and allows them to have the resources to continue expanding, whether it be within Apple or outside. I am very grateful to work for such a great company.
My overall experience was very positive at Apple! I was an iOS Tier 1 Technical Advisor for 11 months with this company. My job was to take phone calls from customers and wireless service providers and help troubleshoot and resolve any issues with iPhones, iPads, Apple Watches, iPods, and their accessories. This is a really prestigious company that offers jobs to college students so that we can work and maintain school life. They offer corporate benefits such as tuition reimbursement, Paid time off (PTO/Vacation days, Health, dental, vision, 401K plan, you get to work from home, and you get AMAZING discounts on Apple products. They have paid training which is extensive so that you will be able to help customers as efficiently as possible. This job is great but it has its flaws. This can be a high-stress environment at times because you have to balance making the calls quick yet efficient by actually solving a customers issue so that they do not have to call back.
Apple was an amazing company to work for! The benefits and community is worth every minute. Although the holiday and launch hours are long and tiring, the ability to give back to our community is such an incredible feeling. Ranging from children to our elders, being able to help them live their best life through their Apple products is such a fulfilling feeling.