About AmeriHealth Caritas
No job listings match your search criteria.
Pay & Benefits
- of employees say healthcare coverage is good or excellent.7 responses
- of employees say retirement benefits are good or excellent.7 responses
- of employees say the family leave policy is good or excellent.7 responses
- of employees say paid time off/vacation days are good or excellent.7 responses
- of employees believe their work helps make the world a better place.7 responses
- of employees say it's easy to work remotely.7 responses
- of employees say schedules are predictable.7 responses
- of employees say taking vacation is encouraged.7 responses
- of employees say the workplace is parent friendly.7 responses
- of employees are happy to work here.7 responses
- of employees say coworkers socialize.7 responses
- of employees think their coworkers are smart.7 responses
- of employees like their coworkers.7 responses
- of employees say the company is mostly women.7 responses
- of employees say the company is very diverse.7 responses
- of employees say the employees are diverse in age.7 responses
AmeriHealth Caritas Reviews
This company believes in supporting all of their associates, no matter what position they hold in the organization. They remain relevant in the times and are believers in Diversity & Inclusion. The company promotes the right person for the job based on their credentials. I will definitely retire from this organization.
Amerihealth Caritas Is by far the best organization. The attention to giving back to communities and being apart of other non profit organizations to help many people is an absolute dynamite employed experience. I salute the company for there attention to both their internal employee and external environment. Thank you Amerihealth caritas.
High stress enviorment. Management lacks in morale and leadership. Certain positions make you feel like a slave and not a human. Glass ceilings are present.