About American Medical Response
No job listings match your search criteria.
Pay & Benefits
What's the most unique benefit or perk?
Based on 43 responsesReport
- of employees say healthcare coverage is good or excellent.43 responses
- of employees say retirement benefits are good or excellent.43 responses
- of employees say the family leave policy is good or excellent.43 responses
- of employees say paid time off/vacation days are good or excellent.43 responses
- of employees believe their work helps make the world a better place.43 responses
- of employees say it's easy to work remotely.43 responses
- of employees say schedules are predictable.43 responses
- of employees say taking vacation is encouraged.43 responses
- of employees say the workplace is parent friendly.43 responses
What one word or phrase best describes the culture?
Based on 43 responsesReport
- of employees are happy to work here.43 responses
- of employees say coworkers socialize.43 responses
- of employees think their coworkers are smart.43 responses
- of employees like their coworkers.43 responses
- of employees say the company is mostly men.43 responses
- of employees say the company has average diversity.43 responses
- of employees say the employees are diverse in age.43 responses
About the Area
- Crime & SafetyB-
Urban Suburban Mix
Median Household Income
Median Home Value
American Medical Response Reviews
Coming from a 911 ALS background into a transport company is something as a shock. It is a completely different culture and style of work, and that may put some people off from it. While working in transport isn't as flashy or feel as critical, there are still many things that you can learn from it, and you get to deal with many critical pts with multi-system issues. The company worked with me to help me get my out of state license switched over to the new state, and offered me many opportunities to continue on my education.
I am an AEMT for the city of Manchester with AMR. I love working in the city and providing 911 services to the residents. AMR has been a pleasure to work for and management has always been great to me. I have worked for the company for 4 years now, 3 as an EMT and my most recent year as an AEMT. It has been the best learning experience I could ask for, I have grown so much within the company. I have been able to become an FTO and enjoy teaching new incoming employees the AMR way. AMR has been great with scheduling and allowing overtime. They have been improving on training and providing continuing education. I Love working for AMR and would recommend it to anyone looking for a great EMT/AEMT/Paramedic position.
Working at AMR was overall a good experience. We were compensated slightly better than nearby competitors, had a lot of available hours to choose from, good supervisors, and decent management. The majority of my coworkers were good people and hard workers.