About American Greetings
Oil & Gas
No job listings match your search criteria.
Pay & Benefits
- of employees say healthcare coverage is good or excellent.7 responses
- of employees say retirement benefits are good or excellent.7 responses
- of employees say the family leave policy is good or excellent.7 responses
- of employees say paid time off/vacation days are good or excellent.7 responses
- of employees believe their work helps make the world a better place.7 responses
- of employees say it's easy to work remotely.7 responses
- of employees say schedules are predictable.7 responses
- of employees say taking vacation is encouraged.7 responses
- of employees say the workplace is parent friendly.7 responses
- of employees are happy to work here.7 responses
- of employees say coworkers socialize.7 responses
- of employees think their coworkers are smart.7 responses
- of employees like their coworkers.7 responses
- of employees say the company is mostly women.7 responses
- of employees say the company is somewhat diverse.7 responses
- of employees say the employees are diverse in age.7 responses
American Greetings Reviews
I have worked here for three years and it's a perfect job for me and my family experience. Since I'm months away from receiving my AAS in Early Childhood Development, this job helps me be flexible in my day to day activities. This job helps me to continue my education , spend time with my family, and work part-time. This employment experience is a great one for me. I'm in charge of my own stores. I put out all American Greetings product and service several stores in my area. The hours aren't always the greatest, however during the holidays it get extremely busy especially during Christmas time. I'm in charge of four stores which I service by putting out all orders and meeting with management for support on sales. Also, I work with the management team to put out all displays for customers. I enjoy working here very much, however I'm looking forward to move forward to my career path in teaching.
I have years of experience in visual merchandising so it's a great job for someone who is looking for something part-time with flexible hours. The pros of the position is that you're able to make your own schedule and travel to different accounts depending on your territory. Receive weekly pay and urban bonuses con during peak season the hours become a little bit more hectic depending on location and store traffic working as a representative for American Greetings in retail locations dealing with certain managers can be very challenging during peak times
I think American Greetings is a great company to work for, especially if you’re needing a job with incredibly flexible hours.