About American Express
No job listings match your search criteria.
Pay & Benefits
- of employees say healthcare coverage is good or excellent.15 responses
- of employees say retirement benefits are good or excellent.15 responses
- of employees say the family leave policy is good or excellent.15 responses
- of employees say paid time off/vacation days are good or excellent.15 responses
- of employees believe their work helps make the world a better place.15 responses
- of employees say it's easy to work remotely.15 responses
- of employees say schedules are predictable.15 responses
- of employees say taking vacation is encouraged.15 responses
- of employees say the workplace is parent friendly.15 responses
- of employees are happy to work here.15 responses
- of employees say coworkers socialize.15 responses
- of employees think their coworkers are smart.15 responses
- of employees like their coworkers.15 responses
- of employees say the ratio of men to women is about 50/50.15 responses
- of employees say the company is very diverse.15 responses
- of employees say the employees are diverse in age.15 responses
American Express Reviews
Great company with solid work/life balance and long-term strategy. Very large and decisions can take a long time to move through the different organizational layers. Leadership recognizes the gaps and 2020 initiatives are geared towards closing the gap and empowering employees to take on critical responsibilities. Corporate responsibility is top notch.
American Express culture is to back their employees which in turn helps back their customers. Great benefits, great name - need to do better work to increase diversity.
Awesome people Powerful language is something we should all work on as it might be good and it can come off as it being too strong. When we use powerless language it’s what we use in our daily basis being friendly and sociable we do it everyday at school so we’re all pretty much used to powerless language. I believe that when we do use powerful language it’s like when we listen to music that has words that you feel it deep in your heart because you relate to it. Using stronger words either to make a point or letting what you want to say be heard and it’s important for us to use it when need it . To speak up when we need to say something that you honestly believe in. Sometimes when we use powerless language it can affect our way of communication with our peers or audience .