77 Hot Metal Street
Pittsburgh, PA 15203
About American Eagle Outfitters
Clothing, Fashion & Textiles, Consumer Products, Retail
No job listings match your search criteria.
Pay & Benefits
What's the most unique benefit or perk?
Based on 129 responsesReport
- of employees say healthcare coverage is good or excellent.129 responses
- of employees say retirement benefits are good or excellent.129 responses
- of employees say the family leave policy is good or excellent.129 responses
- of employees say paid time off/vacation days are good or excellent.129 responses
- of employees believe their work helps make the world a better place.129 responses
- of employees say it's easy to work remotely.129 responses
- of employees say schedules are predictable.129 responses
- of employees say taking vacation is encouraged.129 responses
- of employees say the workplace is parent friendly.129 responses
- of employees are happy to work here.129 responses
- of employees say coworkers socialize.129 responses
- of employees think their coworkers are smart.129 responses
- of employees like their coworkers.129 responses
- of employees say the company is mostly women.129 responses
- of employees say the company is somewhat diverse.129 responses
- of employees say the employees are mostly young in age.129 responses
American Eagle Outfitters Reviews
American Eagle is a great. I love selling clothes but management can either be a nightmare or a blessing. Imagine working on the sales floor you’ve already talked to everyone, you told them the sales going on AND you also offered to help them find what they were looking for. Most managers might say 'did you talk to them.. okay! cool, work on something and just check up on them in a bit' other managers might say 'go talk to them again, your job is to sell.' Some managers freak when the day is low and others understand the day is just a little slow. As a part time employee you get benefits like 60-80% off all the clothes! But you won't get full time benefits.. You don't get compensated on sales and the stability is dependent on how good you are at selling or favoritism. Unless you're at a very busy store, that doesn't already have core staff, you won't get many hours. The work/life balance is great, AE is very flexible and it's one thing I LOVE about the company! Hope this helps! :)
Working here is honestly awesome. I did not think I was going to like it and that it was just going to be a job until I found something that I thought was better but I very much enjoy it. My coworkers and supervisors are all nice and respectful. They work with the schedule that you give them. And my hours tend to be the same on a weekly basis so I kind of know what to expect when the schedules get posted. The store provides good discounts to employees, I used to never get anything that was in season because of the price but now I am always in season! I honestly love working here. I never go home and complain about how awful work was or how much I hate a coworker or supervisor. None of that is ever said. I do complain about being tired but so does everyone after a long day at work.
I started working here at age 15, which is great as most companies require you to be 18. They are pretty flexible with my schedule and understand that school responsibilities come first. The clothing discounts have to be the best part of the job!