About American Cancer Society
No job listings match your search criteria.
Pay & Benefits
- of employees say healthcare coverage is good or excellent.9 responses
- of employees say retirement benefits are good or excellent.9 responses
- of employees say the family leave policy is good or excellent.9 responses
- of employees say paid time off/vacation days are good or excellent.9 responses
- of employees believe their work helps make the world a better place.9 responses
- of employees say it's easy to work remotely.9 responses
- of employees say schedules are predictable.9 responses
- of employees say taking vacation is encouraged.9 responses
- of employees say the workplace is parent friendly.9 responses
- of employees are happy to work here.9 responses
- of employees say coworkers socialize.9 responses
- of employees think their coworkers are smart.9 responses
- of employees like their coworkers.9 responses
- of employees say the company is mostly women.9 responses
- of employees say the company has average diversity.9 responses
- of employees say the employees are diverse in age.9 responses
American Cancer Society Reviews
I have worked for the ACS for three years now. It is a federal work study position through my university. I have stayed with the company for several years now because I believe in the work we do. My manager and coworkers all work hard and are passionate about what they do. I feel comfortable going to my supervisors and asking for help and guidance. They are also very understanding of my commitment to my education. Its located right across from my apartment and the hours are very flexible.
ACS is a wonderful place to work. It allows employees to interact with cancer patients and support them through their journeys. The pay is about average for non-profit, time off is very generous, management is excellent, there is great communication with employees, and best of all we get to work from home which is very appreciated for those who don't prefer commuting.
This is a good company to work for in the past 9 years. The benefits have been great, good communication, and many opportunities for growth. There is also flexibility in that you can work from home in some locations. I would like to see employees better compensated. Depending on what department you are in, consistency can be a bit muddy in what the expectations are. In the last year, there has been quite a bit of turnover.