About AMC Entertainment
No job listings match your search criteria.
Pay & Benefits
- of employees say healthcare coverage is good or excellent.25 responses
- of employees say retirement benefits are good or excellent.25 responses
- of employees say the family leave policy is good or excellent.25 responses
- of employees say paid time off/vacation days are good or excellent.25 responses
- of employees believe their work helps make the world a better place.25 responses
- of employees say it's easy to work remotely.25 responses
- of employees say schedules are predictable.25 responses
- of employees say taking vacation is encouraged.25 responses
- of employees say the workplace is parent friendly.25 responses
- of employees are happy to work here.25 responses
- of employees say coworkers socialize.25 responses
- of employees think their coworkers are smart.25 responses
- of employees like their coworkers.25 responses
- of employees say the ratio of men to women is about 50/50.25 responses
- of employees say the company is very diverse.25 responses
- of employees say the employees are mostly young in age.25 responses
AMC Entertainment Reviews
I really like that it is a fun work environment and my managers are super friendly and easy-going. My job is very fast-paced because we are one of the largest theaters so this job has really helped to to become better with time-management and general customer service skills. Also, my job is enjoyable and I actually like going to work. I also love the fact that we are able to watch an unlimited amounts of free movies! I feel that hard work does not go unnoticed her that is why I feel that this would be a perfect job for anyone.
I really enjoyed working as a team to ensure the best possible experience for our guests. Cleaning up the movie theaters wasn't the best, but it was bearable since I worked with fantastic people. Concessions was stressful at times as well as customer service, but what made it enjoyable was working together. The perks (free popcorn, free movies, free posters) made it even better. Great as a part-time job in college!
I'm a crew member, which means I usher and sell food and tickets.The AMC employees are practically best friends with one another and are friendly. It's a movie theater after all, so we're encouraged to have fun as well. The work we do is pretty simple and easy. The only time it's chaotic is when popular movies come out and a lot of workers are needed. After the release of the Force Awakens, some of my co workers said they stayed there until 1am and even 4:30 am once. The hours are pretty flexible and change weekly. Your shifts will depend on how busy it is. The pay is low, but you will learn practical skills--talking to guests, pitching sales (food, drinks, tickets), and working in teams and I'm glad to have AMC as my first job. Lastly, there are special benefits. You can watch movies for free with 1 other guest. If you like to socialize, love the movies, and want to take your friends and family to the movies for free, AMC is a good job for you.