About Alta Resources
No job listings match your search criteria.
Pay & Benefits
What's the most unique benefit or perk?
Based on 6 responsesReport
- of employees say healthcare coverage is good or excellent.6 responses
- of employees say retirement benefits are good or excellent.6 responses
- of employees say the family leave policy is good or excellent.6 responses
- of employees say paid time off/vacation days are good or excellent.6 responses
- of employees believe their work helps make the world a better place.6 responses
- of employees say it's easy to work remotely.6 responses
- of employees say schedules are predictable.6 responses
- of employees say taking vacation is encouraged.6 responses
- of employees say the workplace is parent friendly.6 responses
- of employees are happy to work here.6 responses
- of employees say coworkers socialize.6 responses
- of employees think their coworkers are smart.6 responses
- of employees like their coworkers.6 responses
- of employees say the company is mostly women.6 responses
- of employees say the company is not very diverse.6 responses
- of employees say the employees are diverse in age.6 responses
Alta Resources Reviews
I have been working for Alta for 4 years and I am currently still an employee there. I love working here because of the people and because they work with my school schedule. It is very rare to find a job that does not work with you. I love Alta!
I worked here for about a year and I saw no kind of progress, it is strictly customer service and the majority of people who call in are mad. This is a mentally exhausting job
Pay is decent, job is not hard. It can be emotionally exhausting though, and the turnover is very high.