About Alliance Data Systems
No job listings match your search criteria.
Pay & Benefits
- of employees say healthcare coverage is good or excellent.15 responses
- of employees say retirement benefits are good or excellent.15 responses
- of employees say the family leave policy is good or excellent.15 responses
- of employees say paid time off/vacation days are good or excellent.15 responses
- of employees believe their work helps make the world a better place.15 responses
- of employees say it's easy to work remotely.15 responses
- of employees say schedules are predictable.15 responses
- of employees say taking vacation is encouraged.15 responses
- of employees say the workplace is parent friendly.15 responses
- of employees are happy to work here.15 responses
- of employees say coworkers socialize.15 responses
- of employees think their coworkers are smart.15 responses
- of employees like their coworkers.15 responses
- of employees say the ratio of men to women is about 50/50.15 responses
- of employees say the company is very diverse.15 responses
- of employees say the employees are diverse in age.15 responses
Alliance Data Systems Reviews
Competitive pay and benefits package. Leadership is awful. No organization or communication and constant changing. No interest in helping customer, only maximizing profit. Say there's plenty of room for growth but promotion is difficult and rare. Difficult to build relationships with coworkers as you get yelled at if you speak. They used to count scheduling flexibility as a reason to work here but that's pretty much been eliminated. Once you're in this job though its pretty stable. Locations all around the country with work at home options eventually.
This is a very strict company, they have to be though. They deal with federal laws they have to obey or get in some serious trouble for breaking. They have some excellent programs to help associates. My location is in Akron, Ohio and it is a higher pay then anyone else around for what I do. In my department I also make my own schedule within certain guidelines, which helps tremendously being a full time employee and student.
The company wasn't up front about job requirements and hid certain aspects about commission until I was hired on and in training. They stated there were lots of areas to grow and move to other areas, but that is only if you are top of the position you are currently in.