No job listings match your search criteria.
Pay & Benefits
- of employees say healthcare coverage is good or excellent.10 responses
- of employees say retirement benefits are good or excellent.10 responses
- of employees say the family leave policy is good or excellent.10 responses
- of employees say paid time off/vacation days are good or excellent.10 responses
- of employees believe their work helps make the world a better place.10 responses
- of employees say it's easy to work remotely.10 responses
- of employees say schedules are predictable.10 responses
- of employees say taking vacation is encouraged.10 responses
- of employees say the workplace is parent friendly.10 responses
- of employees are happy to work here.10 responses
- of employees say coworkers socialize.10 responses
- of employees think their coworkers are smart.10 responses
- of employees like their coworkers.10 responses
- of employees say the ratio of men to women is about 50/50.10 responses
- of employees say the company is very diverse.10 responses
- of employees say the employees are diverse in age.10 responses
ALDO was my first job I ever had. During the interview, my manager gave me a starting wage and told me that if I worked hard, I would move up in the company. He wasn't wrong. I was promoted to Sales Lead within 6 months and to Assistant Manager shortly after. I loved my job and I learned so much about customer service as well as running a business. I loved training others and felt respected by my higher ups. There are only a few downsides, one being there is no commission earnings, thus difficulty with keeping staff.
My experience with Aldo has been short but decent, I have worked with great, fabulous people and deal with great people daily. Its like being able to shop with a stranger and help them look great, which is always a pleasure. I am able to work and learn something new each day with this company, and they also do in house training which has benefited me a lot when it comes to possible management position. they are persistent with me and are indefinitely building me up for the future. They help me so that I can work when I need to but they also cover me when I need to have work off. It's like working with my second family in a way.
There was no training done what so ever by higher-ups. There is a lack of transparency between management and employees. Workers are not given much regard when it comes to scheduling. Often times there are too many or too little employees and it is not efficient. Although it taught me about the realities of work and having to earn your shifts by meet sales quota poor management did not allow for optimal growth individually and within the company.