Alaska Airlines Reviews

I enjoy working at Alaska Airlines. Training is great and coworkers are sharp and dedicated to their work. Most of my coworkers will retire here at Alaska and everyone take pride in telling you how long they have been with Alaska. Leadership from the top down encourages transparency and honesty.
I like my company's underlay values, great communication, and commitment to safety along with a terrific benefits package.
I have loved every second working for Alaska. As with every job their are ups and downs, times of celebration and times of conflict. Yet I could never imagine working somewhere else.
Start Your Review of Alaska Airlines
I like that I am able to commute. I live in one city and fly to work at my base city. It is customer service, so you need to have a positive attitude and be able to put others before yourself while you are at work.
The job can be a little challenging as a ramp service agent for Alaska Airlines however the benefit package makes it all worth it. Alaska Airlines values it's employees as evident by their awards and bonus's that they distribute amongst their employees. Their expectations of their employees are very reasonable and the pay is great for the region that I currently work in. I don't have any complaints regarding my workplace.
Working at Alaska airlines is amazing, great benefits, great people. One thing I would like to see changed is college assistance. There is no such program in all of the company.
I've worked for Alaska Airlines for 30 years so far and I LOVE IT! The company is my family and I would highly recommend employment here.
I loved everything! It was the people that made it a great company to work for. Everyone was treated well and with respect and we all took pride in this company. We loved our guests that we served and we set the bar on how flying should be.