About Akron Children's Hospital
No job listings match your search criteria.
Pay & Benefits
- of employees say healthcare coverage is good or excellent.7 responses
- of employees say retirement benefits are good or excellent.7 responses
- of employees say the family leave policy is good or excellent.7 responses
- of employees say paid time off/vacation days are good or excellent.7 responses
- of employees believe their work helps make the world a better place.7 responses
- of employees say it's easy to work remotely.7 responses
- of employees say schedules are predictable.7 responses
- of employees say taking vacation is encouraged.7 responses
- of employees say the workplace is parent friendly.7 responses
- of employees are happy to work here.7 responses
- of employees say coworkers socialize.7 responses
- of employees think their coworkers are smart.7 responses
- of employees like their coworkers.7 responses
- of employees say the company is mostly women.7 responses
- of employees say the company is very diverse.7 responses
- of employees say the employees are diverse in age.7 responses
Akron Children's Hospital Reviews
The atmosphere here is wonderful. People always greet one another walking down the hall, even if they don't know each other. The specialties here are amazing and not only allow children with needs to thrive, but also coordinate care for the parents to give them peace of mind. The hospital does the best job possibly in expanding offerings to serve as many children with different needs as possible. There is no threat of layoffs, employees are shown appreciation, and departments work together well with the same purpose in mind.
This is an extremely diverse workplace which brings people from all over the world to work here. Patients even come from all over the world as well. There are opportunities to help children outside the country thanks to a program that was created by one of the doctors. This allows the staff to go to underdeveloped countries and provide services that would not normally be available. The benefits are amazing! There are not too many places that would allow you to bring your children in for treatment of any kind and write all of it off so you pay not one cent! Also there are hours that allow you to manage your life and work time so you do not always feel as if you are only working.
Akron Children's has been great! I am always greeted with a smile and there is ALWAYS a helping hand. Staff are wonderful and are always pleasant with me. I could not have chosen a better place to work!