No job listings match your search criteria.
Pay & Benefits
- of employees say healthcare coverage is good or excellent.19 responses
- of employees say retirement benefits are good or excellent.19 responses
- of employees say the family leave policy is good or excellent.19 responses
- of employees say paid time off/vacation days are good or excellent.19 responses
- of employees believe their work helps make the world a better place.19 responses
- of employees say it's easy to work remotely.19 responses
- of employees say schedules are predictable.19 responses
- of employees say taking vacation is encouraged.19 responses
- of employees say the workplace is parent friendly.19 responses
- of employees are happy to work here.19 responses
- of employees say coworkers socialize.19 responses
- of employees think their coworkers are smart.19 responses
- of employees like their coworkers.19 responses
- of employees say the ratio of men to women is about 50/50.19 responses
- of employees say the company has average diversity.19 responses
- of employees say the employees are diverse in age.19 responses
I would like to say AFLAC loves their employees just as much as their customers! When most think of Aflac they think, "Do I need an Insurance licence or have to sale insurance"? Well, no you do not. We have several career opportunities for all different business directions. I work in Customer Service and I love the information of learning polices, insurance premiums, and definitions. Not to mention they really have been very helpful to the entire company since Covid-19 started and we all have been quarantined. Aflac made sure all of their employees were able to still conduct our positions and service our customers, without having to become laid off. The benefits are definitely awesome, since we are one of the Best insurance providers in the nation. Management is very helpful. On the other hand, balancing work & life, have became easier with me being available for my children, when they need me. And still remaining professional while at home.
It is an amazing company to work for. If you work hard, you get rewarded in return. The obvious is that you get paid well for hitting your numbers. They always have contests going on as well. The biggest personal reward is that you can win trips for hitting quota. One of the most rewarding parts is that you can help people in their time of need. Whether it be a cancer diagnosis or a severe accident that causes you to miss work, we are there for our policyholders. Aflac is number one in the supplemental insurance world for a reason. They care about their employees and they care about their policyholders.
I love working for Aflac as an independent agent because of the freedom and flexibility you have which allows you to operate your schedule and you don't have to worry about anyone breathing down your neck. Yes, this is a commission based job, but if you put in the work, you will reap the rewards. The one thing I would love to see changed is the organization of territories and district coordinators. They are so unorganized that they never even call to check on you if you drop off the planet for months at a time. I guess their agents aren't that important to them. Teamwork makes a dream work, but there has to be a team to make it work.