No job listings match your search criteria.
Pay & Benefits
What's the most unique benefit or perk?
Based on 42 responsesReport
- of employees say healthcare coverage is good or excellent.42 responses
- of employees say retirement benefits are good or excellent.42 responses
- of employees say the family leave policy is good or excellent.42 responses
- of employees say paid time off/vacation days are good or excellent.42 responses
- of employees believe their work helps make the world a better place.42 responses
- of employees say it's easy to work remotely.42 responses
- of employees say schedules are predictable.42 responses
- of employees say taking vacation is encouraged.42 responses
- of employees say the workplace is parent friendly.42 responses
- of employees are happy to work here.42 responses
- of employees say coworkers socialize.42 responses
- of employees think their coworkers are smart.42 responses
- of employees like their coworkers.42 responses
- of employees say the company is mostly women.42 responses
- of employees say the company is very diverse.42 responses
- of employees say the employees are diverse in age.42 responses
The company is ok if you are looking for general employment and money to help to get by with bills. However Aetna pays 40% below the market value for their positions. They are extremely strict with the way they review productivity. As a CSR, you have to meet metrics. The metrics can potentially cause you to be written up for performance even when things are beyond your control. They count how long it take for you to go to the bathroom ect. Simple things like that are counted towards your metrics. So with that being said with you take calls all day everyday which means your dealing with consumers personalities all day. It can be stressful especially when you have management breathing down your throat on top having to deal with the people calling in.
I love the work and life balance and the opportunities available within for career advancement. There are also referral bonuses. It is encouraged to refer a potential employee for additional compensation. There are bonuses quarterly if eligible once metrics are met. Overtime is also offered in case of business need. The location in TX has a gym, food truck everyday, customer service week is celebrated every year. I made a great choice in choosing to work for this company.
I have had a great experience working for Aetna these past ten years. I get to work from home, I have a terrific boss and teamwork is supported and encouraged. The benefits and bonuses are great and they support higher education. They were recently acquired by CVS health so there have been some changes. The one thing I would change is that I would go back to them offering a full tuition grant program. With the acquisition, CVS is now requiring us to pay $2,000 a year which is a lot of money for most of us living on tight budgets.