No job listings match your search criteria.
Pay & Benefits
What's the most unique benefit or perk?
Based on 33 responsesReport
- of employees say healthcare coverage is good or excellent.33 responses
- of employees say retirement benefits are good or excellent.33 responses
- of employees say the family leave policy is good or excellent.33 responses
- of employees say paid time off/vacation days are good or excellent.33 responses
- of employees believe their work helps make the world a better place.33 responses
- of employees say it's easy to work remotely.33 responses
- of employees say schedules are predictable.33 responses
- of employees say taking vacation is encouraged.33 responses
- of employees say the workplace is parent friendly.33 responses
- of employees are happy to work here.33 responses
- of employees say coworkers socialize.33 responses
- of employees think their coworkers are smart.33 responses
- of employees like their coworkers.33 responses
- of employees say the company is mostly women.33 responses
- of employees say the company is very diverse.33 responses
- of employees say the employees are diverse in age.33 responses
Aetna is a great organization to work for is you believe in being a change agent. It encourages employees to demonstrate care and ethical values first towards consumers. Community involvement is also key and this is reflective in the volunteering commitments put forth by each of the local area markets, as well as the Healthiest Cities and Counties initiatives. Work life balance is mostly flexible and the company presents many opportunities and incentives to become or stay healthy.
Good pay, but you are a robot to this company, not a valued asset. They refused to let expecting mothers off, without a 3rd party approval who does not understand, nor can they interpret medical records. The company only cares about themselves and they overcharge for medical coverage to their employees as well as their clients. They did some sympathy and empathy training to relate to more Medicare clients.
I love my job! Such a great company to work for. Lots of chances to advance, great work environment, and opportunities to help suggest and implement policy changes.