No job listings match your search criteria.
Pay & Benefits
- of employees say healthcare coverage is good or excellent.30 responses
- of employees say retirement benefits are good or excellent.30 responses
- of employees say the family leave policy is good or excellent.30 responses
- of employees say paid time off/vacation days are good or excellent.30 responses
- of employees believe their work helps make the world a better place.30 responses
- of employees say it's easy to work remotely.30 responses
- of employees say schedules are predictable.30 responses
- of employees say taking vacation is encouraged.30 responses
- of employees say the workplace is parent friendly.30 responses
- of employees are happy to work here.30 responses
- of employees say coworkers socialize.30 responses
- of employees think their coworkers are smart.30 responses
- of employees like their coworkers.30 responses
- of employees say the company is mostly women.30 responses
- of employees say the company is somewhat diverse.30 responses
- of employees say the employees are mostly young in age.30 responses
I worked at Aeropostale for almost three years. I really enjoyed the opportunity to broaden my horizens and learn new skills through marketing and selling. I made some of my best friends through the job; however, the actual work and managment were not correctly managed. As I mentioned before, I worked for this company for three years, I consistently had the highest sales and worked hard; however, I never saw a raise. I made minimum wage for three years, but I saw people who were hired on at two to three dollars higher than I was earning without my experience and dedication. This company does not treat their employees equally. Along with the unequal treatment through pay, management continued to treat sales assosiates as if they were completely underneath them.Management would blame the assosiate when things went awry. I believe that through working here I have gained very important skills that help me every single day, even if it was not what I hoped it would live up to.
I am only an intern for Aero for the summer, and I am interning for the Technical Design department. Thus far my experience here has been excellent. In the short amount of time that I've been here I've been welcomed to the team as an associate, not just an intern which I think helps the process because initially it's intimidating but with some added warmth it lessens the pressure. Also my team was very open to questions and explaining the workload and types of things I didn't understand, and without judgement. I would definitely recommend this job/internship to anybody interested for these reasons.
Their staff is super friendly and it has been an extremely rewarding job! The pay is amazing, above minimum wage, and they offer an amazing employee discount.