Military & Defense, Technology, Government
No job listings match your search criteria.
Pay & Benefits
- of employees say healthcare coverage is good or excellent.16 responses
- of employees say retirement benefits are good or excellent.16 responses
- of employees say the family leave policy is good or excellent.16 responses
- of employees say paid time off/vacation days are good or excellent.16 responses
- of employees believe their work helps make the world a better place.16 responses
- of employees say it's easy to work remotely.16 responses
- of employees say schedules are predictable.16 responses
- of employees say taking vacation is encouraged.16 responses
- of employees say the workplace is parent friendly.16 responses
- of employees are happy to work here.16 responses
- of employees say coworkers socialize.16 responses
- of employees think their coworkers are smart.16 responses
- of employees like their coworkers.16 responses
- of employees say the company is mostly men.16 responses
- of employees say the company is somewhat diverse.16 responses
- of employees say the employees are diverse in age.16 responses
I worked at a branch in Soda Springs, ID and AECOM was very good at compensating for work. Sometimes upper management would make things difficult but the local management would not take it out on the lower end employees. They would always make the workplace safe and secure, safety was the main objective everyday. I think AECOM in general is very safety oriented, and provides ample opportunities in safety training. Local managers and supervisors are very friendly and helpful in all aspects of work. There was no demeaning talk or treatment of the employees, and they used mistakes as opportunities for learning. Very glad I worked at the branch in Soda Springs, wouldn't have worked anywhere else.
Joined AECOM right out of college, have loved my experience there working in the cultural department! Hours are flexible, employees are always enjoyable, good out-of-office community as well. Happy to be here.
Love working for Aecom, great benefits and work culture. I've been here for almost 3 years and it's been a great learning experience, professionally and personally. Lots of room for growth. Management cares about your well-being.