About AdventHealth Orlando
No job listings match your search criteria.
Pay & Benefits
- of employees say healthcare coverage is good or excellent.30 responses
- of employees say retirement benefits are good or excellent.30 responses
- of employees say the family leave policy is good or excellent.30 responses
- of employees say paid time off/vacation days are good or excellent.30 responses
- of employees believe their work helps make the world a better place.30 responses
- of employees say it's easy to work remotely.30 responses
- of employees say schedules are predictable.30 responses
- of employees say taking vacation is encouraged.30 responses
- of employees say the workplace is parent friendly.30 responses
- of employees are happy to work here.30 responses
- of employees say coworkers socialize.30 responses
- of employees think their coworkers are smart.30 responses
- of employees like their coworkers.30 responses
- of employees say the ratio of men to women is about 50/50.30 responses
- of employees say the company is very diverse.30 responses
- of employees say the employees are diverse in age.30 responses
AdventHealth Orlando Reviews
This is an organization that desperately wants to lead the way when it comes to diversity and inclusion but struggles to connect with what that means in practice. Especially as it relates to LGBTQ+, race, and social issues, there is an underlying current of religious and political sentiments that dictate your level of success within the company. If you are not a Seventh-Day Adventist, the odds of promotion to any senior positions are extremely low regardless of qualifications. Ultimately, it is a good place to work for entry-to-mid-level employees who don't require much in the way of benefits, workplace flexibility, or authenticity from coworkers.
I like where I work pretty much. I have been working for this company for over ten years. The hospital shows lot of compassion for the employees and the customers. They encourage the employees to grow in many aspects. The company stand by their mission statement by extend love, compassion, and empathy to the community. It is clean and UpToDate with most recent technologies in place. The management goes above and beyond for their staffs and visitors. The give back to the community in many ways by open our for-school age to learn about the medical field. We also donate backpacks, food, and medical equipment to those in need.
I love the Mission and I won't Change anything! It's a great to work. Everyone else here is friendly, My department is like a family we all care about each other and there for each other in a time of need , if something happens to us we can always take off and the supervisor will understand . But I really love that put Christ first at this hospital, and whoever needs or what pray there is always someone there to do so.