About Advance America
No job listings match your search criteria.
Pay & Benefits
- of employees say healthcare coverage is good or excellent.8 responses
- of employees say retirement benefits are good or excellent.8 responses
- of employees say the family leave policy is good or excellent.8 responses
- of employees say paid time off/vacation days are good or excellent.8 responses
- of employees believe their work helps make the world a better place.8 responses
- of employees say it's easy to work remotely.8 responses
- of employees say schedules are predictable.8 responses
- of employees say taking vacation is encouraged.8 responses
- of employees say the workplace is parent friendly.8 responses
- of employees are happy to work here.8 responses
- of employees say coworkers socialize.8 responses
- of employees think their coworkers are smart.8 responses
- of employees like their coworkers.8 responses
- of employees say the company is mostly women.8 responses
- of employees say the company is very diverse.8 responses
- of employees say the employees are diverse in age.8 responses
Advance America Reviews
I like that the hours are very flexible here at advance america, paid holidays, and sundays off. The center is closed by 6:30 the latest giving me time to do more with my day after work! Saturdays are half days, therefore I feel like I have weekends off! We go marketing and employees are extremely friendly.
Advance America is a wonderful company to work for. We provide a imperative service to our communities. We are the leading payday advance company across the United States. We believe in helping, being courtesy and dependable to our customers and employees.
Advance America is a good company to work for, the pay is decent, and the work atmosphere is one that encourages working team work and productivity. There are however times when the individual workload feels immense.