No job listings match your search criteria.
Pay & Benefits
What's the most unique benefit or perk?
Based on 21 responsesReport
- of employees say healthcare coverage is good or excellent.21 responses
- of employees say retirement benefits are good or excellent.21 responses
- of employees say the family leave policy is good or excellent.21 responses
- of employees say paid time off/vacation days are good or excellent.21 responses
- of employees believe their work helps make the world a better place.21 responses
- of employees say it's easy to work remotely.21 responses
- of employees say schedules are predictable.21 responses
- of employees say taking vacation is encouraged.21 responses
- of employees say the workplace is parent friendly.21 responses
- of employees are happy to work here.21 responses
- of employees say coworkers socialize.21 responses
- of employees think their coworkers are smart.21 responses
- of employees like their coworkers.21 responses
- of employees say the ratio of men to women is about 50/50.21 responses
- of employees say the company is somewhat diverse.21 responses
- of employees say the employees are diverse in age.21 responses
I love the work life balance! Great company! I am most satisfied with the remote work hours and flexibility. Our company works very hard to give us the training required to provide our clients with the most of their investment. We are regularly trained and have many resources available at all times. We also have a great location with a quite room, nursing rooms, cafe with Starbucks coffee, and a medical doctor on site. Additionally, we have a gym with the latest equipment available to us. We have excellent benefits and that includes tuition reimbursement but unfortunately, it isn't enough for school expenses. We are encouraged to continue our higher education to help us better ourselves.
I would like to see more fun at the Christmas parties. Or at least have a arcade room set up for employee break times. I like the chairs in the cubicles. They are comfortable to sit at for a long time. Like I mean at least 22 minutes. Thanks for all the laughs. I also learned a lot from my boss. She was very attentive to the employees needs. She also gave great advice on how to be a better worker through fashion improvement. She always had a great pen. Someone stole it 1 time and we all investigated until we found the culprit. They were fired immediately and went to work for a fortune 599 company. I got a new Cadillac. Margarita, that is. Yup, a Cadillac Margarita.
My experience here at ADP, has been thus far the best career change in my life! Of course, not everyone will always be happy every day, every hour but there is NO place I rather work than here at ADP. They care, the salaries are great and health benefits can’t be beat. Plus they invest in your educational and career goals!