No job listings match your search criteria.
Pay & Benefits
What's the most unique benefit or perk?
Based on 17 responsesReport
- of employees say healthcare coverage is good or excellent.17 responses
- of employees say retirement benefits are good or excellent.17 responses
- of employees say the family leave policy is good or excellent.17 responses
- of employees say paid time off/vacation days are good or excellent.17 responses
- of employees believe their work helps make the world a better place.17 responses
- of employees say it's easy to work remotely.17 responses
- of employees say schedules are predictable.17 responses
- of employees say taking vacation is encouraged.17 responses
- of employees say the workplace is parent friendly.17 responses
- of employees are happy to work here.17 responses
- of employees say coworkers socialize.17 responses
- of employees think their coworkers are smart.17 responses
- of employees like their coworkers.17 responses
- of employees say the ratio of men to women is about 50/50.17 responses
- of employees say the company is very diverse.17 responses
- of employees say the employees are diverse in age.17 responses
I love the work life balance! Great company! I am most satisfied with the remote work hours and flexibility. Our company works very hard to give us the training required to provide our clients with the most of their investment. We are regularly trained and have many resources available at all times. We also have a great location with a quite room, nursing rooms, cafe with Starbucks coffee, and a medical doctor on site. Additionally, we have a gym with the latest equipment available to us. We have excellent benefits and that includes tuition reimbursement but unfortunately, it isn't enough for school expenses. We are encouraged to continue our higher education to help us better ourselves.
My experience here at ADP, has been thus far the best career change in my life! Of course, not everyone will always be happy every day, every hour but there is NO place I rather work than here at ADP. They care, the salaries are great and health benefits can’t be beat. Plus they invest in your educational and career goals!
Working with ADP was a major learning curve. You will learn about the in's/out's of payroll and the expanded features that accompany it: Employee Benefits, Time & Attendance, and general system trouble shooting. Initially, it felt as if it was a place to grow and climb the latter to success, but, as showcased in the 2 years plus - that is not likely due to what seems like yearly layoffs of multiple departments. The everyday staff was good to great. And, they did believe in catered lunches...