About Abercrombie & Fitch
Clothing, Fashion & Textiles, Consumer Products, Retail
No job listings match your search criteria.
Pay & Benefits
What's the most unique benefit or perk?
Based on 62 responsesReport
- of employees say healthcare coverage is good or excellent.62 responses
- of employees say retirement benefits are good or excellent.62 responses
- of employees say the family leave policy is good or excellent.62 responses
- of employees say paid time off/vacation days are good or excellent.62 responses
- of employees believe their work helps make the world a better place.62 responses
- of employees say it's easy to work remotely.62 responses
- of employees say schedules are predictable.62 responses
- of employees say taking vacation is encouraged.62 responses
- of employees say the workplace is parent friendly.62 responses
- of employees are happy to work here.62 responses
- of employees say coworkers socialize.62 responses
- of employees think their coworkers are smart.62 responses
- of employees like their coworkers.62 responses
- of employees say the ratio of men to women is about 50/50.62 responses
- of employees say the company is very diverse.62 responses
- of employees say the employees are mostly young in age.62 responses
Abercrombie & Fitch Reviews
The most enjoyable part about my part time job at Abercrombie's home office is the environment! My managers and coworkers are cordial and encouraging. They never fail to ask me about my life outside of work and are continually supportive while I work through my tasks and fulfill my goals for the day. My list of things I would like to see improved is a rather short one. I would appreciate an opportunity to work more hours than what is made avaliable to me. A larger scale problem I would like to see solved would be the ideal employees inability to experience promotions and/or pay raises. Once an employee is hired it is uncommon to witness promotions, it seems that nearly everyone is stuck where they began. That being said, I have greatly enjoyed my two years working at home office and plan on remaining an employee for the duration of my time in college and beyond!
I have worked for this company in two separate occasions both while I was attending school full time. The hours are extremely flexible which is great for college students, and they offer opportunities to grow within the company while helping you pay for school. Awesome work perks and fun coworkers!
The customers are not sometimes satisfactory but otherwise staffs are nice. Whenever you work here, I always feel welcome and the team is super collaborative (we even go out on trips all the time)! Unfortunately, I have limited time commitment and I could only do this during the summer times.