No job listings match your search criteria.
Pay & Benefits
- of employees say healthcare coverage is good or excellent.9 responses
- of employees say retirement benefits are good or excellent.9 responses
- of employees say the family leave policy is good or excellent.9 responses
- of employees say paid time off/vacation days are good or excellent.9 responses
- of employees believe their work helps make the world a better place.9 responses
- of employees say it's easy to work remotely.9 responses
- of employees say schedules are predictable.9 responses
- of employees say taking vacation is encouraged.9 responses
- of employees say the workplace is parent friendly.9 responses
- of employees are happy to work here.9 responses
- of employees say coworkers socialize.9 responses
- of employees think their coworkers are smart.9 responses
- of employees like their coworkers.9 responses
- of employees say the company is mostly men.9 responses
- of employees say the company is somewhat diverse.9 responses
- of employees say the employees are diverse in age.9 responses
I'm a regional manager and I love it! Aaron's is an amazing company that has been with me through a lot. I battled some personal issues going through a divorce and the associates at Aaron's are the reason I made it through. I love the company and I never want to work anywhere else.
The management, at least at my store, was very inconsistent. They gave certain people and customers special privileges. They expect way too much out of the sales staff when the entire store should be involved in all aspects. They put restrictions and redundant procedures in places that slow down the overall efficiency and effectiveness of the operation.
Definitely is family like! Love my team. The work there is easy just sometime could be strenuous. Just wish upper management would listen to their employees more.