Retail, Food & Beverage
No job listings match your search criteria.
Pay & Benefits
What's the most unique benefit or perk?
Based on 30 responsesReport
- of employees say healthcare coverage is good or excellent.30 responses
- of employees say retirement benefits are good or excellent.30 responses
- of employees say the family leave policy is good or excellent.30 responses
- of employees say paid time off/vacation days are good or excellent.30 responses
- of employees believe their work helps make the world a better place.30 responses
- of employees say it's easy to work remotely.30 responses
- of employees say schedules are predictable.30 responses
- of employees say taking vacation is encouraged.30 responses
- of employees say the workplace is parent friendly.30 responses
- of employees are happy to work here.30 responses
- of employees say coworkers socialize.30 responses
- of employees think their coworkers are smart.30 responses
- of employees like their coworkers.30 responses
- of employees say the ratio of men to women is about 50/50.30 responses
- of employees say the company has average diversity.30 responses
- of employees say the employees are diverse in age.30 responses
It's A good start-up job! You also learn a lot.A typical day at work is cleaning the store, checking coffee every 15 minutes. Most importantly the important task is to provide a positive attitude to customers. The workplace is very relaxing. The management is very strong on discipline. The hardest part of the Job is to remain professional when dealing with a angry customer. The most enjoyable part of the job is interacting with customers.
Working at 7-11 has been the highlight of my high school work life. I really enjoy meeting new people (customers) everyday and swapping stories with them! 7-11 has taught me to be more concise, how to manage a team, how to deal with customers and how to deliver operational excellence. I really like the owner that I work for, as he really caters to me as an employee and wants me to learn transferable softskills.
It is an environment where all employees want to be paid for staying at home. When they get to work, no-one does their job properly. It is a very harsh time to deal with the type of people who live around this area (the workers are also from the areas nearby). I hope to see some more friendliness here. I think we just need a pay raise, for motivation!