- ZIP Code in Wisconsin
Overall Niche Grade
- Public Schoolsgrade B
- Housinggrade B
- Nightlifegrade C
- Good for Familiesgrade B minus
- Diversitygrade C
- Jobsgrade B
- Weathergrade C+
- Cost of Livinggrade B+
- Health & Fitnessgrade B minus
- Outdoor Activitiesgrade B
- Commutegrade C+
Median Home Value
Rent vs. Own
Sponsored Mortgage Options for 54965
- Find a loan that's right for you. Compare today's top mortgage and refinancing providers.
- Get approval in minutes. Checking rates won't affect your credit score.
Niche may be compensated by the third party lenders and others who place ads on the website. Niche is not a lender and does not endorse the products of these advertisers. Fees that Niche receives for ads do not affect the terms you may be offered by the lender you choose. There are many additional borrowing options available.
Based on ethnic and economic diversity.
Median Household Income
Families with Children
- Master's degree or higher7%national 13%
- Bachelor's degree11%national 21%
- Some college or associate's degree28%national 29%
- High school diploma or equivalent48%national 26%
- Less than high school diploma7%national 11%