Overall Niche Grade
- Public Schoolsgrade A minus
- Housinggrade A minus
- Nightlifegrade A minus
- Good for Familiesgrade A+
- Diversitygrade A
- Jobsgrade A
- Weathergrade C+
- Cost of Livinggrade B minus
- Health & Fitnessgrade A minus
- Outdoor Activitiesgrade B+
- Commutegrade B+
Median Home Value
Sponsored Mortgage Options for 48335
- $0 Lender Fee on Home Loans Limited Time Only
- Biggest Home Loan Sale Ever. Low interest rates. Get a quote today!
Niche may be compensated by the third party lenders and others who place ads on the website. Niche is not a lender and does not endorse the products of these advertisers. Fees that Niche receives for ads do not affect the terms you may be offered by the lender you choose. There are many additional borrowing options available.
Niche ranks thousands of places to live based on key statistics from the U.S. Census and and expert insights.
Based on ethnic and economic diversity.
Median Household Income
Families with Children
- Master's degree or higher28%national 12%
- Bachelor's degree32%national 20%
- Some college or associate's degree25%national 29%
- High school diploma or equivalent12%national 27%
- Less than high school diploma3%national 12%