- ZIP Code in Indiana
Overall Niche Grade
- Public Schoolsgrade B minus
- Housinggrade B+
- Nightlifegrade B
- Good for Familiesgrade B
- Diversitygrade C+
- Jobsgrade B+
- Weathergrade C+
- Cost of Livinggrade A minus
- Health & Fitnessgrade C+
- Outdoor Activitiesgrade B
- Commutegrade B+
Median Home Value
Suburban Rural Mix
Rent vs. Own
Sponsored Mortgage Options for 47243
- Find a loan that's right for you. Compare today's top mortgage and refinancing providers.
- Get approval in minutes. Checking rates won't affect your credit score.
Niche may be compensated by the third party lenders and others who place ads on the website. Niche is not a lender and does not endorse the products of these advertisers. Fees that Niche receives for ads do not affect the terms you may be offered by the lender you choose. There are many additional borrowing options available.
Map is loading
Search Home Listings Nearby
Niche ranks thousands of places to live based on key statistics from the U.S. Census and expert insights.
Based on ethnic and economic diversity.
Median Household Income
Families with Children
- Master's degree or higher8%national 13%
- Bachelor's degree11%national 20%
- Some college or associate's degree31%national 29%
- High school diploma or equivalent39%national 27%
- Less than high school diploma11%national 11%