- ZIP Code in Georgia
Overall Niche Grade
- Public Schoolsgrade B+
- Housinggrade B
- Nightlifegrade B+
- Good for Familiesgrade B minus
- Diversitygrade C+
- Jobsgrade A minus
- Weathergrade B
- Cost of Livinggrade B+
- Health & Fitnessgrade B+
- Outdoor Activitiesgrade B minus
- Commutegrade B minus
Median Home Value
Rent vs. Own
Sponsored Mortgage Options for 30513
- Find a loan that's right for you. Compare today's top mortgage and refinancing providers.
- Fast financing, unprecedented service, and no hidden fees.
Niche may be compensated by the third party lenders and others who place ads on the website. Niche is not a lender and does not endorse the products of these advertisers. Fees that Niche receives for ads do not affect the terms you may be offered by the lender you choose. There are many additional borrowing options available.
Map is loading
Search Home Listings Nearby
Based on ethnic and economic diversity.
Median Household Income
Families with Children
- Master's degree or higher10%national 13%
- Bachelor's degree13%national 20%
- Some college or associate's degree31%national 29%
- High school diploma or equivalent36%national 27%
- Less than high school diploma11%national 11%