- ZIP Code in Virginia
- Public Schoolsgrade A
- Housinggrade B
- Nightlifegrade C+
- Good for Familiesgrade A minus
- Diversitygrade C+
- Jobsgrade B+
- Weathergrade B minus
- Cost of Livinggrade B
- Health & Fitnessgrade A minus
- Outdoor Activitiesgrade B+
- Commutegrade C
- ZIP Code in
- New Baltimore
Median Home Value
Rent vs. Own
Sponsored Mortgage Options for 20137
- Find a loan that's right for you. Compare today's top mortgage and refinancing providers.
- Get approval in minutes. Checking rates won't affect your credit score.
Niche may be compensated by the third party lenders and others who place ads on the website. Niche is not a lender and does not endorse the products of these advertisers. Fees that Niche receives for ads do not affect the terms you may be offered by the lender you choose. There are many additional borrowing options available.
Map is loading
Niche ranks thousands of places to live based on key statistics from the U.S. Census and expert insights.
Based on ethnic and economic diversity.
Median Household Income
Families with Children
- Master's degree or higher16%national 13%
- Bachelor's degree37%national 21%
- Some college or associate's degree19%national 29%
- High school diploma or equivalent23%national 26%
- Less than high school diploma5%national 11%