Overall Niche Grade
- Public Schoolsgrade B
- Housinggrade B minus
- Nightlifegrade A
- Good for Familiesgrade B
- Diversitygrade B
- Jobsgrade B+
- Weathergrade C minus
- Cost of Livinggrade B
- Health & Fitnessgrade B+
- Outdoor Activitiesgrade B+
- Commutegrade A minus
Median Home Value
Sponsored Mortgage Options for 14622
- $0 Lender Fee on Home Loans Limited Time Only
- Biggest Home Loan Sale Ever. Low interest rates. Get a quote today!
Niche may be compensated by the third party lenders and others who place ads on the website. Niche is not a lender and does not endorse the products of these advertisers. Fees that Niche receives for ads do not affect the terms you may be offered by the lender you choose. There are many additional borrowing options available.
Niche ranks thousands of places to live based on key statistics from the U.S. Census and and expert insights.
Based on ethnic and economic diversity.
Median Household Income
Families with Children
- Master's degree or higher12%national 12%
- Bachelor's degree19%national 20%
- Some college or associate's degree31%national 29%
- High school diploma or equivalent31%national 27%
- Less than high school diploma8%national 12%