Winooski Reviews

I love Winooski! I am currently living in the student housing building at the heart of Winooski and I must say I'm glad I chose here to live in. The river and the walking path is awesome for relaxing and quick exercise routines. There are quality restaurants and food options close to each other. Most importantly it is close to the UVM campus if you're a student or work there!
Supposedly the most diverse town all of New England. It's been a great transition from a major metro area.
it's pretty dope not going to lie. It sounds like a lot of fun to be in, there is also a river close by so when I get bored I can leave school and chill in the river with the fishes.
Start Your Review of Winooski
More inclusion of the arts, better public areas, year-round farmers market.
less high-rent buildings, more affordable nice housing. more pet friendly events and restaurants.
Easy access to public transportation, cute downtown area but would like to see more added for things to do.
After living in Winooski for the past year, I have really enjoyed the convenience to downtown, although still being in a smaller city/town. The ability to walk to hiking trails is also a plus. The round-about is a great feature as they have wonderful restaurants as well as some night-life from the few local bars.
The biggest down fall that I have recently discovered, or should I say more than likely am assuming is the increase in what appears to be drug dealing. It's difficult to see small plastic bags, (drug size) when walking the dog. Although I feel safe presently, I don't know what will come of this as there will always be new drugs out there to get a better "high" in which could increase burglary and so forth. I care a lot about the community and people in it as that is my passion, nursing. I would like nothing more than to receive this scholarship to assist in furthering my nursing education to a BSN.
I always feel safe in Winooski.
I wouldn't want to live anywhere else! It's perfect