Winfield Reviews

Winfield is a small, friendly town in southeast Iowa. There is a school, two playgrounds, a brand-new community pool, a gas station and one restaurant. Though there is not a whole lot of entertainment around after the annual Crooked Creek Days, the housing is affordable and the community is kind to one another.
Winfield is a very small but friendly town. Our community strives to make Winfield a safe and more active place. I would really like to see more businesses on Main Street so not only other store owners would benefit but also people that are currently unemployed would have a greater chance of becoming employed.
Winfield is a very welcoming community. I have lived here all of my life, and have loved it. The people here are all like family, you know everyone and you feel like you are at home when you are all here. I hope more people come here and get to experience the life that I am living!
Start Your Review of Winfield
It's a small and very friendly community with the basic necessities and even has a pool and a very nice school.
Very family friendly. Close to bigger cities yet still far enough to have the small innocent town Iowa feel. Great place to raise kids and have a family.